According to a close associate, he said the Gospel Act has been on sick bed for some time. One Of The Band Artist Of The Ajogbajesu Twins Music Group Popularly Known As Tope Has died early hours of Friday after being ill for some time.
Ajogbajesu Twins Biography, Facts, State Of Origin, Age.
- The two jolly friends; Tope and Jide, who were not biological twins started singing at the age of twelve.
- Tope of Ajogbajesu twins cause of his death was stomach ulcer. It is also called peptic ulcer.
- They were motivated by the likes of Sewenle Jesu, Mega 99, Esther Igbekele and others.
- Their debut album “winner” was released in 2004.
- Tope is one of the Ajogbajesu Twins that came into the limelight years ago being on the record label of Gbenga Adewusi, aka Bayowa special.
Ajogbajesu Twins Death News
One of the Ajogbajesu Twins, simply identified as Tope, is dead.
According to a close associate, the Gospel Act has been on the sick bed for some time before succumbing to the ailment.
Tope is one of the Ajogbajesu Twin that came into limelight years ago being on the record label of Gbenga Adewusi.
The duo were well known for their tungba style of gospel music.
However, they had been off the music scene for a while, ostensibly owing to the ill health of Tope.
The source said: “He was seen at Agelu Prayer Mountain couple of days ago with his mum.
“Tope died early today after being ill for sometime.”