Happy New Year 2022 Wishes, We’ve Got 100+ Perfect New Year Wishes for 2022 to Send to Everyone on Your List, Friends, Families, Loved Ones, Boss, Workers, Relatives And Many More.
The start of a new year can be a very moving experience. It’s a time when we reflect with gratitude on the past and set our hopes and intentions for the days ahead. What’s more, a new year gives us an opportunity to reinvigorate our enthusiasm for chasing goals and dreams.
With so much pressure on the moment, it can be hard to come up with just the right words to express new year wishes for friends, family and cherished co-workers. But we’re here to help with writing a meaningful note with these new year wishes, thought starters and famous quotes for anyone looking for inspiration.
Top 100+ Happy New Year 2022
New Year Wishes for Spouses or Partners
- Every year with you is the best one yet… cheers to many more.
- Here’s to making more cherished memories in 2022!
- I’m so proud of all your accomplishments this year — and I just can’t wait to see what you do in the next.
- Whatever the new year has in store, we’ll be in it together. Happy new year to the love of my life.
- The best thing I did this year was fall in love with you. Cheers to making more memories together in 2022!
- Whatever the new year brings, I know I’ll achieve my goals with you by my side. Happy new year to my forever love!
- Time flies when you’re with the love of your life. Cheers to another year together — and forever to go!
- The new year brings in new opportunities, but I am forever grateful that all those changes will include having you by my side.
New Year Wishes for Friends
- New year, new adventures with my best friend. I can’t wait!
- In an extraordinary year, I’ve been grateful for your extraordinary friendship…. thank you. And cheers to new beginnings!
- I’m so grateful for your support and love this year. Here’s to many more years of friendship!
- Here’s to another year of making memories with you, my cherished friend. Happy New Year!
- Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. Cheers to another year of sisterhood.
- You deserve all the best: May all your wishes come true in 2022!
- The future is your story to write… make next year the best one yet.
- New Year’s Day is the first page in a blank book: Write a phenomenal story!
- May all your wildest dreams manifest in 2022. You got this!
- New year, new start. May all your dreams come true in 2022!
- Cheers to a new year, new beginnings and the same friends!
- Our friendship is like wine, and it’s a new year of us getting better with age. Thank you for being you and cheers to what is coming our way.
New Year Wishes for Your Boss or Co-Workers
- Cheers to more shared successes in the new year!
- Wishing you and yours some well-deserved downtime and a very happy new year to come.
- Cheers to health, happiness, and prosperity in 2022!
- Wishing you and yours a safe, healthy, and prosperous new year!
- Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy, and abundant 2022!
Famous Quotes to Use as New Year Wishes
- “In our perfect ways. In the ways we are beautiful. In the ways we are human. We are here. Happy New Year’s. Let’s make it ours.” —Beyonce
- “Kindness, kindness, kindness. I want to make a new year’s prayer, not a resolution. I’m praying for courage.” —Susan Sontag
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” ―Taylor Swift
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” —T.S. Eliot
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.”—Bill Vaughn
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”—Oprah
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”—Albert Einstein
- “All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives.”—Steven Spielberg
- “I do not make resolutions for the New Year, but visualize and plan things.”—Amala Akkineni
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”—Walt Disney
- “Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it.”—Mother Teresa
- “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” —William Shakespeare
- “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” —Plato
- “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” —Jack Kornfield
Top 100+ Happy New Year Song Mp3 Download For The Year 2022.
- Abba – Happy New Year | Download Mp3
- Otis Redding & Carla Thomas – New Year’s Resolution | Download Mp3
- Goo Goo Dolls – Better Days | Download Mp3
- Journey – Don’t Stop Believin’ | Download Mp3
- Katie Herzig – Best Day of Your Life | Download Mp3
- Ella Fitzgerald – What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve | Download Mp3
- Kid Rock – Happy New Year | Download Mp3
- Tori Amos – Our New Year | Download Mp3
- Peggy Lee – My Dear Acquaintance (A Happy New Year) | Download Mp3
- Bing Crosby – Let’s Start the New Year Right | Download Mp3
We’re Still Adding Up New Year Songs…
“Happy New Year” is a song by Swedish group ABBA from their 1980 album Super Trouper. The lead vocals are by Agnetha Fältskog. The song’s working title was the more festive and humorous “Daddy Don’t Get Drunk on Christmas Day”. As a single, the English version originally had a only very limited release in December 1980. The song is especially popular in Vietnam.
The Spanish-language version of the song, “Felicidad” was released in 1980 in Spanish-language territories. The single reportedly charted in the top 5 in Argentina and was included on the South American versions of the Super Trouper album. It was first released on CD as part of the 1994 Polydor US compilation Más ABBA Oro, and in 1999 on the expanded re-release of ABBA Oro: Grandes Éxitos.
In 1999, the English version of the song was re-released for the new millennium, and charted at no. 27 in Sweden, no. 15 in the Netherlands and no. 75 in Germany.
In 2008, it was released again in several countries, and charted at no. 4 in Sweden, no. 11 in Norway and no. 25 in Denmark. It re-entered the Swedish and Norwegian charts in 2009 at no. 5 in both charts and no. 8 in the Netherlands in 2011. It has since gone on to regularly chart in some countries upon the turn of new year.
In December 2011 a silver glitter vinyl single limited to 500 pieces was released including the songs Happy New Year and The Way Old Friends Do. The edition was available from the official ABBA site and the ABBF fan site only. It was sold out within the day of announcing the release.
Upon the release of ABBA: The 40th Anniversary Singles Box Set on 5 May 2014, it was discovered that an alternate mix of “Andante, Andante” was used on the b-side of the single in the boxset instead of the original album version.